Magic Mushroom Tea
There are numerous ways to enjoy Magic Mushrooms such as eating dried magic mushrooms, enjoying them as mushroom edibles such as Mushroom Chocolate Bars, Mushroom Microdose Capsules, or even Mushroom Gummies. But if you want to drink your Psilocybin Mushrooms? One way is to make delicious tea which are infused with shrooms.
Mushroom Drink vs Eating Dried Magic Mushrooms
Based on the reported experience of users, Shroom tea is much easier on the stomach than chewing and swallowing raw magic mushrooms. Especially if you are someone who gets nauseated easily, mushroom tea really does reduce the possible nausea associated with ingestion of Psilocybin Mushrooms. That’s mainly because by letting them sit in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes, the chitin and other components of the mushroom begin to break down while the psilocybin is extracted into the water, making a tea that’s both psychedelic and easier on the stomach.
Step by Step Shroom Tea Recipe
A few things to note about the recipe:
- You can use any sort of tea for this as you wish; either use packaged tea bags from grocery store, or combine your favorite tea leaves and herbs together to use for the tea portion of the recipe.
- Regarding eating the shrooms: totally up to the user, you can chose to eat them after or with the tea, or you can chose to strain them out or if using tea bags simply tossing them after they have been properly brewed. (if nausea is your main concern, don’t eat them)
- Weigh out dose of mushrooms.
- Either grind your dried magic mushrooms into a powder, using either a cannabis grinder or coffee grinder (the latter makes an even fine powder); or cut them into small pieces.
- Prepare your tea leaves or tea bag, adding any optional ingredients such as ginger, lemon peel, etc.
- Add your mushrooms to the tea. (If using closed store bought tea bags, skip this step)
- Brew the tea (containing your powder or chopped up mushrooms).
- If not using any tea pot or custom tea bags; simply let the your tea bags with any optional ingredients and your magic mushrooms sit in hot water for at least 10-15 minutes. You should try and cover the tea with something to keep it hot, or leave it on low heat on the stove or coffee warmer.
- Add optional honey for taste and enjoy!